We are extremely happy to invite the enthusiastic food bloggers to our first event - "Garnish the Dish".
Adding a visual touch to food brings out the creativity of a dish. Presentation of food is as important as flavor. So, tempt your eyes. Relish the simplest and delicious food with fascinating art.
So now you would have guessed what the event is all about. Since both the hosts(Nithya and Pavithra) take absolute care in presenting their dishes in a creative way, we thought that could be the perfect theme for our first event.
We demand creativity! :)
All you have to do is:
* Decorate your food using anything on earth. (vegetarian only)
Note: Do not send in cakes.. they are meant to be designed. So any other day to day food should be presented well and clicked. The recipe does not count. Its absolutely the decoration that matters :)
* Click a pic of your well garnished food.
* Mail the pic to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details
Subject : Garnish the dish
A brief on the garnishing done:
URL of post:
Picture attached (any size)
* Post the picture in your blog with a link to this post.
* Usage of logo is compulsory.
* Entry is limited to one picture per person. So send in your best :)
* Last date to receive entries would be October 6th.
The entries would be marked by both the hosts individually and the top 5 would be nominated for voting. Voting would happen from October 8th to 14th.
The winner of the event would be announced on the consecutive day and would get the digital award too. :)
Perhaps all your efforts are appreciated by us. We would be pleased to have a roundup of all the entries too. Let the world know how creative you are!! :)
Your participation is our success. Awaiting the entries. Good luck to all.
Shoot your queries as comments here. Either of us would be happy to clarify.